- Updated V8 - 18.104.22.168
- Fixed playback of multiple audio streams with Pepper Flash, WebRTC, and WebAudio.
- Fixed crash when attempting to play audio without a sound card or via remote desktop.
- Media Galleries Extension API should work on all platforms, though permission format has changed.
- Chrome will automatically check for captive portals when showing SSL interstitials or when an HTTP server responds to an HTTPS request.
- Now Chrome on Windows 8 uses a single profile regardless if running on desktop or metro mode. A new menu item has been added to switch mode which cause a relaunch.
More details about additional changes are available in the svn log of all revisions.
You can find out about getting on the Dev channel here: http://dev.chromium.org/getting-involved/dev-channel.
If you find new issues, please let us know by filing a bug at http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/entry