ETA: We've updated the Beta channel for Windows only to 21.0.1180.83. This fixes issue 143434 but brings back issue 140101.
The Beta channel has been updated to 21.0.1180.81 for Mac, Linux, Windows and Chrome Frame
This build fixes the following issues:
- Duplex Printing defaults to Yes, which prints extra pages even for a 1 page print out (Issue 138312).
- Print preview takes forever on Win XP (issue: 140044)
- Anti-DDoS inversion of logic (Issues: 141643, 141081)
- Pepper Flash: in file uploads, treats HTTP status != 200 as failure, breaking (e.g.) uploads to Amazon S3 (Issue: 140468)
- Projectmanager.com application causes Flash to hang (Issue: 141018)
- Turn off TLS 1.1 in Chrome 21 Stable (Issue: 142172)
- An additional scroll bar appears at the right on many sites (issue: 140239)
- Setting and unsetting display:none obliterates current scroll position (issue: 140101)
If you find new issues, please let us know by filing a bug at http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/entry